Sunday, March 15, 2009

Internet Money Making Scams

Internet Money Making Scams
It's unfortunate that the numerous Internet money making scams out here make it difficult for people like myself who are trying to show people the right ways of making money online.
I have actually been fortunate enough to find success on the Internet and no, I didn't lose my shirt or go into debt doing it.
Stick with me throughout this article. After I address some of these Internet scams that make my blood boil, I'll show you how to legitimately achieve financial freedom online like I have.

The beauty of the Internet is that you can make a truckload of money out here. Yes, you really could quit your full time job if you work hard.
The bad news is most people either don't want to work at it, or they buy into some scam that causes them to waste money they could have used to invest in a real, legitimate venture.
Get Paid To Surf / Internet Survey Scams
I see these darn programs advertised everywhere. Heck my mom even tried one a while back! She gave up after about 3 days.
It sounds easy right? All you have to do is surf the web, fill out some surveys, answer some emails and they'll send you a check every month.
It's never that simple. If it was, we'd all be quitting our 9 to 5 jobs to sign up for these kinds of Internet ventures.
Most of these "pay to surf" programs want you to pay money upfront. This is how they make their bread and butter.
And don't be fooled by the money-back guarantee they offer because usually in order to get your money back you have to sign up with a certain number of companies and perform various tasks before you even qualify for the refund.
They realize most people aren't going to go through all the hassle just to get their money back so they give up. Cha-ching! Another person suckered.
You may also come across some companies boasting their programs are free. I would still beware. There is always a catch. In most cases, they make it so difficult to earn enough credits to get paid, most people quit. And even though entry is free, you may still have to pay a third party down the line as you start completing the surveys hosted by other companies.
As I said...There's always a catch!
I'm not saying you can't make money from some of these programs, but I would highly recommend you do some thorough research and ask a lot of questions before joining any of them. The ones I've seen thus far have all been purely bogus and a complete rip-off!

No comments: